Benefits of the A4 Weekly Planner Pad:
- The A4 Weekly planner pad will create clarity in your life when you assess your goals.
- You will become more self-aware in yourself by knowing what it is you want to achieve.
- Allows you to clearly plan out your week ahead, helping you to keep on track and accountable for completing your goals.
- Each week start off by writing down the goals you would like to complete and use as a reference throughout the week to make sure you are keeping on track.
- You will feel happier and more fulfilled by seeing what you have completed over the previous week.
How to use the A4 Weekly Planner Pad:
- At the start of each week, take some time out to think about what you would like to complete in the coming week.
- Try to think about the different tasks that you need to complete in order to get you closer to completing your bigger goals.
- Put pen to paper and list the various tasks in the task column. Do not worry about putting these tasks in order straight away.
- Once you feel that you have added all of your tasks, go through them and mark them in priority of importance. We recommend prioritising your daily tasks in order of importance using the ABCDE Method from Brian Tracy's book, 'Eat That Frog!'.
- You will then go through each task and allocate a due date and time you are willing to spend on it. This step is optional, but encouraged.
- At the end of each week is a good time to review how you feel it went.