How to use the A5 Gratitude Pad
Benefits of the A5 Gratitude Pad:
- The A5 gratitude notepad will help you create a positive mindset.
- Spending time on what you are grateful for is a wonderful start to your day.
- A helpful tool to practice visualization of what you are grateful for, or even what you could be grateful for.
- Helps you to appreciate all that is right in your life, rather than focusing on anything you feel is lacking in your life.
How to use the A5 Gratitude Pad:
- At the start of each day, take some time out to think about what you are or could be grateful for.
- Write down 3 things. Make sure that each day you aren't repeating yourself too much, as it will loose impact.
- Next, write down 3 things that would make the day ahead great. Examples could be 'passing the test you took yesterday', 'getting 5 new leads at works' or 'having a wonderful day out with the family'.
- Next, write down an affirmation to repeat to yourself several times. Examples could be 'I attract opportunity', 'I am focussed on my goals' or 'I let go of what does not serve me with ease'. As with the 3 things to be grateful for, it is important that you vary your affirmations daily so that they do not loose impact. If you would like help with your affirmation, then our Affirmation Card Deck is a powerful tool to use.
- At the end of your day, spend sometime to think about 3 amazing things that happened that day. Then think of something that could have happened that would have made the day even better.