Benefits of the A5 Daily Tasks Pad:
- The A5 daily tasks pad will create clarity in your life when you assess your goals.
- You will become more self-aware in yourself by knowing what it is you want to achieve.
- Allows you to clearly plan out your day ahead, helping you to keep on track and accountable for completing your goals throughout the day.
- Each morning start off by writing down the tasks you would like to complete.
- Using the gratitude section each day will help put you in to a positive mindset, which is invaluable to getting the most out of each day.
- At the end of each day you will reflect on what you have completed, and can celebrate the wins.
How to use the A5 Daily Tasks Pad:
- At the start of each day, take some time out to think about what you would like to complete and how these tasks will get you closer to your overall goals.
- Put pen to paper and list the various tasks in the task column. Do not worry about putting these tasks in order straight away.
- Once you feel that you have added all of your tasks, go through them and mark them in priority of importance. We recommend prioritising your daily tasks in order of importance using the ABCDE Method from Brian Tracy's book, 'Eat That Frog!'.
- Next, to put you in to a positive mindset, list three things that you are/or could be grateful for.
- At the end of each day, review how you feel the day went.